Saturday, 20 August 2011

Candy Buffet Inspirations & Farewells

This friday I finish up at my work after being there for almost three years. As a little way to thank those who have now become my friends, and due to my sometimes excessive nature, I have decided to put on a candy buffet. Here are some beautiful examples that were my inspiration;

the candy buffet company

the candy buffet company

the candy buffet company

amour amour

the little big company

the party dress 



the candy buffet company

the candy buffet company

the candy buffet company 
the candy buffet company

the candy buffet company
After making some calls to companies who service the local area I decided that it may be more economical to pull a DIY job and source the jars and sweets individually. As these things go I seem to have managed to have already spent $200+ on the glassware already so what initially seemed the cheaper option has become quite an investment! At least I'll have them for decoration after!

I am awaiting for the final touches to arrive from the Queen of lolly buffets from the online store Sharnell Dollar Designs including black and white paper party favour bags and aluminium candy scoops. The service was prompt and while they only unfortunately had limited stock left of the black and white bags were helpful in offering alternatives and shipping was prompt.

sharnell dollar designs

I will post on the final result, wish me luck in pulling it off! The real challenge will be however managing to not eat too many of them from now till Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment